10000-14999 异地招聘 经验不限 本科学历 全职 招聘 2 人 年龄不限 更新时间：2017-01-22
- Evaluate and qualify tandem, transfer and progressive stamping tool suppliers for exported tooling business for Ford global stamping plant;
- Track and Manage new kicked-off programs and development in China and Korea and coordinate with Ford Global stamping tooling team;
- Tracking tooling fabrication progress weekly for all tooling activities in Asia and trouble-shoot on site support in tooling supplier.
- familiar with Die process , die design , pattern review , casting quality following , machining , assemble and bench work for die maker , tryout process , static and dynamic buyoff and correct loop for part PIST level improve
- Critique and approve tooling designs for optimized tool ability and match Ford tooling standard including FLD process , standard component requirement and WDX standard for Ford.
- Ensure feasibility in tooling and process to support rapid incorporation of part design and engineer changes;
- Advise management of developments which may affect time, schedule and cost;
- Coordinate MP&L team, Coating and other functional team to achieve the program target .
- Work with Ford Motor Company team and report to Ford manager - working place : Nanjing area
- Associate degree or above, majoring in stamping tooling at least 2 years tooling industry experience;
- Master western tooling standard, especially progressive stamping die structure and its purchased parts specification.
- Should demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and verbal in English;
- Strong knowledge and experience with stamping die design, relative steel and surface treatment knowledge.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision;
- Ability to travel 80% of the ti